For on location bridal services we have a 4 person minimum for in state and a 6 person minimum for out of state. Once a bridal party reaches 6 or more people we may require a second makeup artist and hair stylist to be hired to make your day go smoothly and to keep you on time. Please note out of state weddings differ in pricing from in state. Our travel fees are based on miles and time traveled roundtrip from zip code 06489 to your destination. If travel reaches or exceeds approximately 2 hours one way we may require the client to book a hotel room for our team to stay overnight prior to or after your wedding depending upon the time you wish to be ready by – this is to ensure we’re well rested and at our very best to deliver you our very best.
To book with us we require a signed contract and a retainer – this will hold your date. Please note all retainers are non-refundable after 3 consecutive days.
For hair and makeup trials, our Bridal Coordinator will schedule your trials in our salon with your schedule and your assigned makeup artist and hair stylist. We recommend doing trials approximately 2 months before your wedding date so it’s fresh in everyone’s minds. We will give you all details on how to prepare for your trial to make for a fun and productive experience.
Makeup and Hair FAQ’s:
Everyone receives airbrush makeup unless requested otherwise or if we feel that another formula is more suitable. Some things to know about airbrush foundation are:
- There are many formulas and brands out there. We proudly use Temptu Silicone Base which after trying many others we found this one to be the most natural looking and mimics the movement of the skin when smiling, eating and laughing. If anyone has a sensitivity to silicone we do offer a water based vegan line as well.
- I have found that airbrush foundation’s longevity far surpasses traditional foundation. Once it’s applied correctly you can trust it will last from early morning and well past your reception.
- Some of you may have had a bad past experience with airbrush. Don’t let this scare you from trying it with us. Many artists out there may use a different formula from us and what it really comes down to is the expertise and application skills of the individual artist as well as proper skin prep.
- Natural or dramatic, we can achieve either look with airbrush. Again, it’s all about how it is applied. Skin should look like skin, not a mask. If you have freckles, let’s allow those beauties to show!
- I hate the way heavy foundation feels and looks, do you? Good, then you’ll love how airbrush feels – it feels weightless.
Does your hair have a hard time holding curls or waves? No problem, we have years of tricks up our sleeves. We may also recommend hair extensions since they hold curl much longer and if you do end up using hair extensions we make sure they look natural and no one can tell it’s not your own hair.
Do you have shorter hair but want an updo? We can likely make that happen. You’d be amazed how the team makes hair look with their expertise.