If only we were all Adele or Lizzo-level famous and could afford to have our makeup done professionally any day we wanted, right?
Unfortunately, most of us aren’t Adele or Lizzo (if you are, hi, we love you!) but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn how to do your own makeup everyday to look and feel like the absolute stunner you are, inside and out.
Erin and the Simply Gorgeous crew will show you the ropes!
For bachelorette group lessons please inquire
"I booked a group lesson with Erin and her team for my bachelorette weekend. It was so fun to learn how to do our own glam and then go out. All the ladies loved it."
- Annie B.
Whether you want to learn how to master a subtle, everyday makeup look that enhances your natural features, or a full-on glam evening look, Erin and her makeup artists will teach you everything you need to know to achieve exactly the look you’re going for.
During your one-on-one or small-group lesson, we’ll cover:
• Proper skincare routines to ensure your skin is looking and feeling its best, and ready for makeup application
• Makeup routine audit including a runthrough of your current makeup and tools so we can discuss and decide what’s working and what isn’t
• Product recommendations will be made by our team based on your skin type, tone, natural features, and desired look
• Makeup tutorial including how to apply products, the proper brushes and tools for application, and how to create a look that makes you feel confident and gorgeous any time of day
• Makeup transition tips to show you how to switch up your look with just a few adjustments
Not only will you feel confident in your ability to replicate this look on your own, you’ll also receive a shopping list from our team so you know exactly what to purchase!
Ready to sharpen your DIY makeup skills and learn how to achieve effortless beauty with Connecticut’s most experienced and talented makeup artists as your guide?
Copyright 2021 Simply Gorgeous by Erin | Brand and Web Design by With Grace and Gold